I need a favor.
Andi's 3rd birthday is coming up.
Each year for her birthday, I've written her a letter.
This year, though, I want to ask anyone and everyone who knew my Michael to write a letter to Andi about her dad.
Tell her about him....Tell about your experiences with him. Tell her why you liked or loved him or admired him or whatever. Just help me keep him alive for her and help me show her what a good father she has.
I hope to post some or all of the letters I get. I think it'd be a great tribute, coming from the people who meant the most to him and me.
If you can, please email me the letters at lisalukeallen@gmail.com.
Thank you to all my dear family and friends who are my angels on this earth. I love you all so much.
Lisa
1 comment:
That is such a wonderful idea! You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment