Lisa, I would love to help you out with this. I think it is awesome that you are doing this for Andi...
The memory I have of Michael that stands out to me is when Andi was born. Me, my Mom, and Tate came to see you and Andi in the hospital, and Michael and your Mom were there. Michael was one of the proudest dad's I have ever seen. He was beaming from ear to ear, and so proud of his beautiful baby girl. As far as Michael was concerned she was the only baby in the world. I thought it was so sweet, and I knew that he was going to be a great dad, and that him and Andi would share a special bond. That bond will never be broken, Michael will always be with Andi watching over her.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment