Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my treasures

Michael my Dearest,
A month or so ago I found some home videos I forgot we had. After watching them, my heart was bursting at the seams and a scripture came to mind: "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
You are my treasure; our little family is my treasure. My heart truly is constantly with you.





Watching these movies make me think much of your relationship with your girl. It still carries on. She asks for you often. She often says, "I love my daddy." She talks about you in our prayers. She points at white vans and says, "Daddy!"
You are special to her....and will be always.

A few months back I came across an old student who told me of a memory I had forgotten. One day in the middle of class, you walked in with a dozen roses. I stopped class, walked to you, and gave you a big kiss. And then you said something like, "I was a bad boy last night so I thought I'd better bring you these." Of course it made the kids go wild.
Fun memory.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I just cried as I read this. You are so sweet Lisa and I am so sorry you are away from Michael. That is just not fair. I love you and I love your blog.