Monday, August 29, 2011

Havasu











The first picture was taken on the morning of June 30, 2010. So glad to see Michael's smiling face in that one. The other pictures were taken this summer of 2011. Thanks to Daniel for giving me these pictures. I was so glad to see they got my roses in safely and had a chance to stop and think about my Michael during their adventures there.

I have to admit that I have very mixed feelings about the place. It's obviously so beautiful there and I understand why Michael loved it so much. But there's definitely a reason why I can only look at these pictures so often and why I know I won't be spending much time there in my life.

I am, however, so glad that our ward friends and Daniel were able to go there this summer and enjoy it for what it is. Michael would want that. He would want to see the boys enjoying that trip the way it should have originally been enjoyed. So grateful to all of our Foothills ward friends. Love you guys forever!

No comments: