Monday, August 29, 2011

Letter from Tericia Leavitt

Dear Andi;
I wanted to tell you about your daddy when he was alittle boy. Your daddy is very special to me and I love him very much. I am sad that he can't be with us in the way we want him to be. I miss his funny smile and happy face. He could always make me laugh. I even remember a time your funny daddy came to an dinner dressed as a clown. He looked so cute as a clown. I laughed and laughed.
I met your Grandma Cathi when she had your daddy in her tummy. Grandma Cathi and I became very best friends and when your daddy was born, I was the first person, other than Grandpa Ron, to hold him. He was such a beautiful baby and little boy. He looked like an angel. He had beautiful blue eyes and blond curls all over his head. He was always such a good boy and kind to others. I remember when your mommy and daddy got married,how beautiful your mom looked and how handsome your daddy was. He was so excited to marry your mom in the Temple. The first time I met you was when you were just a tiny baby. Your daddy was so excited when you were born and so proud to be your daddy. I know that it was one of the happiest days of his life. You and your mom are the loves of his life and his princess's.
I love the pictures I see of you and your mommy and daddy. You can see the love you all feel for each other. It is a special thing to have an angel for a daddy. He can be with you in ways daddies' here on earth can't be. I know that as you grow older your daddy will be with you. Look for the signs that tell you he is near. You will know those signs when you see them because, all of a sudden, you will feel him near.
Take care of your mommy. She loves you so. You are very lucky to have so many people who love you and take care of you.
Love,
Tericia

No comments: