Andi:
So, you are turning 3 years old. You are a big girl now! You have been through alot at your tiny age, but believe me, you will be stronger for it, in many ways. First, please know that we love you and your Mom very much, even though we may not see you often enough. Your Dad was a great man. I knew him when he was your age! And we actually have pictures of him when he was just a little bit older than you are now. I am sending them to your mom. They are from our wedding and he is so very cute. Hailey didn't even know who it was and had to ask me who it was! It brings back memories for me and I remember how cute he was on that day! So, I hope you enjoy the pictures with your Mom.
I would like to give you some insight as to how I looked at your Dad. He was a little like your Uncle Mike Schmitz and your Uncle Peter Schmitz. A "combo" of them both. His demure and smile reminded me so much of your Uncle Pete and then his temper and style reminded me of your Uncle Mike. Both are great men, as was your Dad. I still miss him, as I am sure you do. And I pray that all of the letters and notes you receive will give you more of an insight of how great a person he was.
HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY ANDI!!!!
P.S. Tell your Mom we will get those swim pictures to her some time. I don't know how to get them from one computer to the next and so I need Hailey's help and she is constantly forgetting about it.
Love you both,
Pat, DeeDee and Hailey Fischer
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment