Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Park City

Almost every year since we got married, Ron and Joann have had us come up to Park City to use the timeshare they have up there. Michael and I actually spent part of our honeymoon up there, and we've also made a lot of other memories with family there. It's gotten to be a place of memories for us, and we're grateful.
This year was a short visit...One I wish could have been enjoyed a bit more. But, alas, life is always calling, so we were in and out pretty quick. But we were still able to fit in some good swimming time with our girl. She hasn't spent too much time in the pool, so she was a little scared at first.













The second time we went to the pool, though, she was at the edge itching to take her clothes off:

There's also a picture in the mix of her hangin' with Joann. Andi's very comfortable with Joann, but it always takes her a sec to warm up. For some reason Andi can't seem to warm up to Michael's brothers, though, and that makes me feel bad. She's pretty timid, but usually she can get over that. I'm wondering if she has a thing with men. I used to be afraid of guys when I was little, so maybe that's part of it. I don't know. One of these days, though, I hope she'll feel a little more comfortable around the whole family. She has such a shining personality; I want it to show!

And here we are, ready for our morning swim:

No comments: