Here are some antics she's been up to lately:
--She LOVES her blankie. If I have to wash it, she sits in front of the washer and bangs on the glass and cries as it spins.
--She tries so hard to put my shoes on her feet all the time. She gets so serious about it, as if they're actually going to stay on her if she tries hard enough.
--She now knows where her head, nose, tongue, belly button, and hair are.
--She loves to smash her face against windows and make everyone laugh at her squished face.
--She dances to any music she hears. Even the primary program music in sacrament meeting.
--She loves to pick up any phone (or a brush a.k.a. "a phone") and say: "Hi Dad."
--She stood up for the first time on Halloween 2009!
--She made her first step this very evening--November 9, 2009. She walked two or three steps to mommy so she could swipe my pen away from me--her favorite thing to do!
Bathtime fun!
This is a perfect illustration of what we've been up to this fall-walking through the leaves, looking at the ducks at Weber, and Andi insisting on holding a leaf while we walk. (I've been teaching her about leaves, so apparently it's stuck.)
Swinging on the Griffin's awesome swing she just can't get enough of! Thanks to Chase for letting us borrow his sweatshirt on this cold evening!
So there you have it. She's developing more and more each day. I often wonder, "How can I hold on to this?" I know I can't have it this way forever, but I read Moroni 7:25 that says you indeed can "lay hold upon every good thing" through faith. I've been thinking a lot about that, and I believe it's true. Faith will allow us to hold on to each other for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment