I finally did it and re-painted our front door. While I was at it I also painted our rental's doors. I am so happy with the results. Thanks to Les for the color idea for the rental. It looks great! I love what new colors can do!

Our door. The perfect shade I was looking for.
The rental's. Gray is the new black, ya know.
Whadya' think?
2 comments:
fun posts. love the green door. it is the perfect shade. i was just thinking about door color but how do you switch up a red brick house w/black shutters? i think blacks my only option.
a cute house south of us painted their door bright green. like moss or grass green. at first it was a shocker but its really grown on me. they have a white house so the possibilities are open to them.
Black is pretty much it. But I love black.
And yeah, I can understand the whole green door thing. Once you get over the adjustment phase, you can really appreciate paint colors and the style they portray. I'd repaint my whole house every year if I could. Just 'cuz I love the effect of new colors! So fun.
Post a Comment