
Michael and I really don’t make a lot of big purchases. Or even purchases, for that matter…I mean, let’s be honest. So that said, the fact that we got a new driveway this past week is a pretty big thing. Granted, it’s not our dream situation, as we had to get it out of obligatory matters after digging up our sewer line over the winter. Nevertheless, I never knew a slab of concrete could be so beautifying. Check it out!
2 comments:
A beautiful driveway indeed. And honestly, I feel for ya. The sewer line thing. Have you seen our happenings on the blog? Lets just say I have more of an appreciation for the whole sewer system in general. And the fact that I can now shower. WahoO!!
Sundays are usually a great time to catch us. I'd love some baby girl stuff. I'm just now thinking it's time to get going on things other than her room. It's nice of you to think of me!
Post a Comment