Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Letter from Aunt Bethany

This last year Bethany and Ron and Joann have been writing to Andi as her "pen pal."  It's been such a great way for Andi to stay connected with her Allen family and to learn more about them.  We can't always see each of our families as we would sometimes like, so it's awesome when we find ways like these to keep the connection alive.

Here is a letter that Bethany wrote to Andi on her baptism day and I thought it was very much worth a blog post:





Every once in a while your family will say or do something that reminds me of how grateful I am for their continued efforts and loyalty.  Michael, I know you are so proud of the efforts they make to stay close, honor the connection, and influence Andi for good.  Love them all!

No comments: