- RoseAnna Barker Batty So sweet!! Michael is lucky to have you keeping his memory alive. Andi is beautiful! You're amazing Lisa!
- Bethany Warr I can't "like" this enough. Or you, sister.....I can't believe you found time to write with a brand spanking new baby!
- Brandon Davis Thanks for sharing, brought back some good memories of Michael. Hope you and the fam are doing good!
- TedandMichelle Harris Bittersweet for sure. Congrats on your plan B. You deserve an amazing life. So glad you are celebrating Mike,my son sure misses him. He still wears his ring..
- Carli Gadd Hancock Lisa, what a beautiful tribute. You're a gifted writer. Made my pregnant eyes leak.
- Andrea Rich Buckway You are amazing Lisa! Andi is so beautiful and growing so fast. I am certain Michael is watching with joy. Love you!
- Heather Christensen Smith Oh my you made me cry in a good way though. This is so beautiful. Thanks for posting this. Want to bring you dinner for your family and your new baby. Let me know please
- Kelli Daniels Sundberg Much love to you my sweet Lisa! I miss seeing your cute face. I wish you all the happiness in the world! Heaven knows you deserve it! Luvs
- Aubrie Fitzgerald Huggard This is a beautiful tribute to both Michael and Andi! What a lucky girl she has to have a mamma like you on this side of the veil and her angel daddy on the other side. I miss him so much and this just reminded me of all the things that I adored about him. Love you Michael, Lisa and Andi
- Marie Hart Clayton She's a hoarder. Ha! I love how much she reminds you of him. Happy 37th, Michael!
- Leslie Luke Francis I love you Lis! You never cease to amaze me! I love and miss Michael too. I thought of him a lot today. And I too love your Andi! I have seen a lot of Michael surface in her as she has grown, especially lately. I am grateful for her and the reminder she gives me of her daddy. I am also grateful for you! And I am thrilled by your plan B. It brings me much joy to see you happy.
- Richard Lawrence Thanks for sharing this Lisa. It's truly amazing to me how Michael had so much of an influence for good and a positive impact on so many people. I am grateful for the example he was to me personally.
- Susan Gotchy What an amazing man he had such light and love for life. The young men were so blessed to have such a example. I know Charles will always think the world of him. He still wears his ring. So glad to see your new addition what a beautiful bunch of girls. Andi is adorable. So happy for you are a great woman.
- Hunter Draper Love it Lisa, I've been wearing the CTR ring a got with an inscription inside it for Mikey for the last two years straight. I wear it proud everyday! I'll try not to cry when I read this.2 hrs · Like
Katie Woolley Gardner then messaged the following:
I just wanted to tell you one of my favorite memories of Michael in honor of his birthday.My husband, Joel, and I were living in this super crappy little home in Sugar House when we first got married. It had been abandoned for 20 years prior to us living in it. Needless to say it needed a TON of work done. Knowing this, one day, Michael called and asked if we need any help. I said, "Sure! We are actually working on our yard this weekend." And, Michael was there. He helped Joel put in a retaining wall, a little flower garden area and a tree. He just came right over to help and was so GREAT about it. That is what I loved most about Michael. ALWAYS willing to help. And...his laugh! He always made me feel like I was so funny. Even if I wasn't. Thanks guys for sharing him with us. Love you all!Thanks and love to all of you who are helping me keep his memory alive.
Saturday, January 10, 2015
birthday post resposes...
I posted Michael's birthday post on Facebook, and I was overwhelmed with the incredible responses of support and love. I want Andi to be able to read these responses someday, so I'm posting some of them here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment