Yesterday I accidentally called my mom "Honey" and then realized my "Honey" wasn't there. But every part of me truly believes you are actually here. Just in a different way. I talked to our bishop a lot about that last Sunday. I want you to know that I know you've been with me, and I feel hopeful we will stay close. I wanted to share some recent pictures of you and a video I took of you just four days before you left us.
--Chloe's birthday
I love this picture. I was in the house while you were chopping down the tree in the back. I kept staring at you through the window. So cute and sexy! Workin' hard, just like a man should.
From your compilation of quotes:
"Separation is an illusion. Connectedness is reality."
"I love you with all the breadth, depth, and height of my soul!"
No comments:
Post a Comment