We had a great holiday season. Just as expected, the month was filled with a ton of different activities, such as:
--Michael's work party. Lee's HVAC had their party at Tucano's Grill at the Gateway. I haven't really been around Michael's work buddies before, so it was interesting. (Interesting, to say the least!) It was also interesting to get a feel for the company since it's only been six months since Michael started working there. I like the company and I really like Tony, the owner. He's a good leader and he had a lot of good things to say about Michael, so I liked that part for sure. Beth and Jess watched Andi for us that night, so thanks guys! She had tons of fun!
--We were partly in charge of our ward's Christmas party, so needless to say it was a handful, but fun. We got to know the Brimhall couple in our ward that we otherwise wouldn't have been so acquainted with.
--We went to the annual Tom and Sally get-together, a Christmas Eve party at my Aunt Julie's, and of course we gathered with each of our families on Christmas day. Ron and Joann joined the crowd in Kaysville this year and that was a nice addition. Andi was spoiled beyond compare from all her grandparents, so thank you! She loves every toy she received and I've been so grateful to have such cute clothes for her to sport.
--We took Andi and Harry caroling with us one night. We went with the young men and young women. Fun memories. Andi remained stiff the whole time with her big, pink marshmallow coat on. And Harry rocked, as always. All the kids love him. He loves the snow!
--My sisters and I gathered at Lori's one day and made fleece scarves. Here's a picture of how Lydee and Andi's turned out. So cute.
--Michael and I took Mom and Dad to the Mo Tab/Natalie Cole concert. So glad we did that. Of course, the music was amazing, but I was also glad to go and spend time with my parents. We had some good conversations and laughs, even amidst the terrible traffic and snow. Thanks to Grandma Cathi for pitching in and watching Andi for us during that outing. It was clear that Andi really enjoyed herself!
--Sweet baby Maelee was born, so we went to visit the little one.
Here are some more glimpses of our holiday--
Grandma Joann and Andi napping on the day after Christmas
Opening gifts at Grandma Cathi's
Grandma Luke and Andi on Christmas morning
Just as a baby girl should be on Christmas morning--In p.j.'s and equipped with crazy hair!
A pianist is born! My girl is obsessed with the piano, as of late.
You can't be expected to eat without "Bear", can you?
Michael hangin' with his girl and the Francis boys
Christmas this year was another reminder to us of the many gifts we've been given in our lives. We have a lot and we are incredibly grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment