Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. Plenty going on, as always.
As you can see, Harry was Batman for Halloween and Andy was catwoman. The perfect pair. It was a fun day, but crazy trying to finish the costumes and get it all just right for their "debut" at Grandma's house. Worth it, though, because I finally put the sewing machine to use and had a fun time with it.
I also included a cute picture of my sweet Andy showing off her darling grin. She's become quite the smiler and charmer. She rarely passes up an opportunity to grin at anyone who simply looks at her.
There's also some pictures of Mom and Dad's birthday parties. One shows Michael and I sitting with Lydia and Andy, being tired parents. Another shows my cute Dad on his 70th birthday with his grandkids at our house. I ordered him a University of Utah cake, which I thought was appropriate and fun.
Autumn is a fun time for our family since we have quite a few birthdays and plenty of get togethers for the holidays. Can't wait for Thanksgiving! In the meantime, our little girl is growing immensely. Like I said, she smiles a ton, she's holding her head up (almost sitting on her own!), only waking up about one time a night, and she's become very vocal. Harry's getting more accustomed (sort of) to sharing the attention; I continually find myself busy, and Michael is definitely busy. That's it for now....
1 comment:
Holy smokes. I cannot believe you MADE that! Amazing. A brave project to take on and they turned out SO cute!
Post a Comment