![]() |
| Andi's the one in the Ariel costume--on the left, playing the triangle. :) |
Michael,
Last week Andi had her Halloween program for preschool and your mom and Bethany came. It was so nice to have them there. Having your family around and seeing them makes me feel one step closer to you, and I'm grateful for that. Their support means the world.
After the program, Bethany sent this email and it just made me so happy. I wanted to share her words:
"Today was a joy beyond joy. When I say Andi is beautiful, I don't just mean that she's a darling girl to look at, which she is, but she is beautiful in all the ways a creature of pure light is stunning and beautiful. She has turned into such a gorgeous girl, and her sweetness, sensitivity, intelligence, kindness, playfulness, it all just hit me in the face so hard today! So much of her daddy I see in her! It's impossible to look at her and not see Michael, and that, my sister, is such a beautiful thing! The only thing I could even say is that she's beautiful, but I mean it in a way that means so much more.
Anyway, thank you SOOOO much for letting me be there for the little Halloween Review! Fire safety tips we can all use, I think, and Halloween songs to sing for years to come. So fun!"
I love your fam, Michael. And I love our girl. What Beth said is totally how I feel about her. I'm so grateful that she can see all that in her, similar to the way I see her. And I'm so very glad she can see you in her, because I see it a lot too....In ways that are hard to explain to everyone else. But it just gives me the chills to know that you are still living...in her.
Each time I put her to bed at night I tell her that "Daddy Michael will watch over you." I hope you are and that you can see all these cute, wonderful things she's doing.
Love you forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment