Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall

Michael,

I was driving around doing errands today, enjoying the fantastic fall colors and thinking about how I just want to take a million pictures of it all because it's so beautiful. I swear I've gotten crazy about wanting to capture every little moment of life because I'm all too aware of how fleeting it can be.
.
Every time a fall comes around, I just can't get enough of it. Being outside and enjoying the beauty of the season makes my heart so full. Brings so many emotions to the surface.

I feel so grateful for my beautiful hometown, my country, and my God who created this wonderful earth with its beautiful seasons.

I am so grateful for the memories of fall to get me through the harshness of winter.




I am so grateful for memories of you, Michael, that get me through our separation. You inspire me to keep going and giving and working. Your friendship to me means the world and the love I have for you grows and grows with each changing season.

No comments: