
H handsome
A ardent
R rambunctious
R round
Y youthful
That is my Harry.
Harry is such a good friend. I can't believe I've had him for four years.
I am certain that humans cannot imitate the the loyalty and friendship that only a dog can display.
I hope to have Harry as long as possible so we can keep walking together, cuddling in the evenings, chasing neighbors (with me chasing him and yelling at him from behind), eating cheese together, and crying together (well, me crying as he licks my tears).
I love that Harry is a part of our family. Judging by how much we all love him, he always will be!
Michael even loves him almost as much as I do. He won't admit it...especially when Harry creeps his little body in the middle of us each night, but secretly I know Michael adores our little guy.
He is the Luke family mascot and Andi's daytime companion. They play together every day and drive me crazy as a team. Oftentimes when I have to go outside to get something, I'll look toward the front door and Andi and Harry will be standing side by side, eagerly looking out. Two peas in a pod, I tell ya'.
No comments:
Post a Comment