Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines

Michael is such a good guy. He really pulled out the stops this past month.
He took me to dinner a couple of weeks ago. He planned the whole night--Even got Bethany to come up and tend Andi. We went to a movie and to the BEST Italian restaurant. Gabor Brothers in Layton--so yummy.
Then the week of Valentines he got me beautiful roses.
On top of that, when I woke up on Valentines Day, there was a new pair of running shoes and the best card ever sitting by my bedside. Can't tell you how much I needed some new running shoes! (Work out shoes, I should say. Not a runner.) Thank you, Sweetheart.
Not to mention, he also helped me a lot last Sunday when my grandpa and parents came to dinner. I talked Grandpa Royce into coming down to Ogden and having dinner with us. So good to see him again. Andi only has one great grandparent, so it'd be nice for her to be with him as much as she can.

I wanted to take some cute "Valentine" pictures of Andi so I tried to have my own little photo shoot of her. Yeah, that worked well.











But I did get some cute expressions out of her.











And I can't help but put this one in. When I was little my parents always called my sisters and me "the silly sisters" every time we'd get in our funny moods together. We'd be way hyper and giggly.

I think Andi is an extension to the "silly sister" clan.

No comments: