That said, fun has been a little harder to come by. So I've been trying hard to FIND fun for Andi and I. You know, besides the usual to-do lists.
So here's a sampling of our activities as of late:
Andi has been going to Weber with me once or twice a week. Here she is hangin' out at one of the tables with us. She's pretty good when I take her, but once she gets bored, it's a struggle for me to get any reading done.
We've been going to the mall to walk and then we play on the kiddie playland thing. Andi loves it. We met Jen and her boys there last week. Much fun.
For Superbowl, we kept to tradition by making Michael's famous dip and cookies. We partied at the Lukes. Here's Andi cheering on the Saints. (Really!)
Andi's 18 months this week. Can you believe it?! So glad to have her and to be with her every day. I'd have it no other way.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment