Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sick

Our family has been thoroughly infected with some sort of flu virus that knocked us out for a good two weeks.
Michael came home with it. Then I got it. Then Andi got it. Baby girl was hit the worst, unfortunately, so last weekend was filled with throw up and doctor appointments. So glad we're all finally on the mend.
I am now hereby pronouncing myself the official household germ nazi. I may have tried prevention tactics before, but that's nothing compared to what I'll be like now. Nothing like a bad illness to scare the casualness right outta' ya'.
For illustrative purposes, (as another excuse to show off our cute girl) here's a before and after shot of Andi's flu episode.

1 comment:

Stevenson Family said...

Oh man, I feel for ya! Those viral things are the total worst!! It's especially scary to get sick now because of all you see about swine flu. It just truly makes you grateful for your overall health, don't you think? Glad you're all doing better!