We went to Bear Lake again a few weeks ago. That last trip was one of the funnest so far. Pretty sure "funnest" is not a word, but you get the point. Scott and Les were there with their kiddies, and so was Marion, Mom, and Dad. On that Saturday us girls went to the Bear Lake Parade of Homes while the boys took the kids to the beach. Great fun. I love looking at houses. There was one house in particular that Leslie and I couldn't stop talking about. Here's a few pictures of the inside:
Great house. Loved the shelving, the paint, the floors, the woodwork. So fun to look at.
That same weekend while I was walking the hills behind the cabin, I finally found the road that goes to the infamous "cabin falling down the hill." Our family was looking at that thing from our cabin's vantage point all summer long, but we hadn't been able to find how to get there. So once I found it, I took Michael over with me. Here's a picture of him "holding it up." He's my very own Superman, what can I say.
I also have to include a picture of Ands and Lydia hangin' out. Two peas in a pod. Sort of. Lydia's so good to Andi when they're together. I wish they saw each other more. This picture was taken at Mom's one Saturday night a few weeks ago. We all came over for Saturday evening dinner. Michael and I took all the kids to the Farmington pond to feed the ducks. Sure do love all our cute kids. Andi's lucky to have cousins.
Here's a picture of Andi driving her "new car." Doesn't she look big?
And then here's some more "big girl" pictures I took while I had her with me at Old Navy last week. She kept standing up in the cart and giving me a big cheesy smile. I love her teeth.
Last, but not least, here's a picture of Michael and some of our ward's young men and women. Last week we took them to have a Tai Kwon Do lesson. It was funny.
So there's a glimpse into our life the past while.
Hate to see summer go, but I love seeing more and more of the fall weather. Michael's gettin' ready for furnace season as the a/c season has been very light this year. We're hopin' this winter will keep his schedule filled.
I'm still doing my tutoring, grading essays at Weber, and I'm now watching some girls a few times a week for my friend who lives down the street. Andi and I keep busy....Much busier than I can believe sometimes. So glad I can be with her every day. It's the best thing in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment