For instance, our sewer line finally stopped working (it's only over 100 years old!) and so we couldn't even flush our toilets without a flood downstairs. That got old pretty quick, so we had to get our driveway completely dug up so they could dig out the old line and replace it with a new one. Now we have a gravel driveway waiting to have new cement on it. We'll get that done in the next few weeks, I guess. Harry sure has loved the big dirt mounds in our front yard. It's his idea of paradise, I guess....Except for when he has to get ten times the amount of baths because he can't keep himself out of the mud.
On top of that, our water heater's going out, our car needs a ton of work, and our rentals are in need of a lot of maintenance as well. Poor Michael's been a busy man trying to keep up with it all. I'm just hoping we can enjoy the spring and enjoy the fact that we don't have to replace anything else for a while.
Andi's getting so big! She's cutting a tooth! Her front bottom left one, to be exact. She's definitely had the crankies and a runny nose because of it. She now loves cereal and baby foods. I think she really enjoys being able to taste and eat all these new wonderful foods. Can't blame her. She's getting a cute round belly; I love it. She's also becoming so much more interactive. Turns out she's a pretty good dramatist (a whiner!), but she's also incredibly funny. She loves to laugh, especially at Grandma, Daddy, and Harry. She's still obsessed with looking at her hands, and she still likes to blow bubbles.
I took her in to the doctor last week and she's only in the 14th percentile for weight! Can't believe she's so little, but she has plenty of fat on her, so I guess she got my family's petite genes.
My sweet niece Lydia got baptized on Saturday and I'm so proud of her! I got all ready to go but then I ended up in the emergency room that day trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my stomach. The conclusion is that I have an ulcer. Can't believe something so dumb can cause so much pain.
Anyhow, Michael's working hard to win us a Hawaii trip from his work. He's pulling off some pretty late nights lately because of it. He's such a hard worker.
That's it for now! Happy March!!!
2 comments:
man- you guys sound crazy busy! Your Addi is so dang cute! Also, I hope your stomach starts feeling better. Hang in there- you guys will make it through EVERYTHING!!!!
I wrote Addi and I meant Andi- sorry!
Post a Comment