Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The January blues...

I always hated January because of the fact that you had to leave the fun holidays behind and start up real life again. But in spite of those negative feelings about this month, I think I'm okay with January this time around. It was a busy holiday season and I'm ready for a rest from the craziness. We're all doing the same stuff as always--Michael's working at Action (things have slowed up a bit, thankfully), and he's working on painting his office. I'm busy with being a mom and doing my at-home work. Harry's busy chewing on rawhide and my shoes. Same old. Something new, though, is that Andy is now rolling over on her own, she's eating cereal at least once a day, and she's blowing bubbles regularly. :) She's our sweet, happy girl.
Here are some pics of the happenings in our lives lately.
One of my favorites in this group is the one that shows Andy's clothes hanging up to dry. Someday I might miss that sight, so I thought I'd take a picture.
Others include Michael holding his little one in front of his mom's tree.
Another one shows my family while watching the big "U" game last week--American college champions--yay! Go Utes!
Another picture is of me and Andy on Christmas morning while we were opening presents at my parents' house. She was very spoiled. I can't imagine what the grandmas will do in years to come!
We are very blessed and I hope this winter season finds you just as well. Here's to more snowy days laced with warm blankets and cozy fires! (Thank heavens for fireplaces!)



1 comment:

RoseAnna said...

Oh Lisa-I didn't know you had a baby! She is so darling. Congrats to you guys! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. This is RoseAnna Barker by the way. I am a total blog stalker...I hope that's okay. Come over and visit us anytime! Take care and enjoy Andy while she's a baby...they grow up so fast!