Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer

Michael and I are so excited for summer to be here!
Michael's going to be really busy with work, but as tired as he gets, he's way excited to cash in on the high demand for AC's this summer.
I just ended my school year on Friday, and it was the last school year I'll be working for a long time. I'm pregnant and due August 15th, so I decided to take a leap of faith and quit my job to be a full-time mom slash house manager slash do whatever the hell I want to do for once person.
It was a struggle to leave my English teaching job at Davis High as it has been so fun and fulfilling for me, but I must admit I look forward to being able to actually have dinner on the table for Michael when he gets home (even though during the summer he gets home WAY past dinner time!) and to just have more time to make our lives run more smoothly. I'm hoping to do some side work as time moves on, but nothing major for right now since I'm seven months prego and counting.
Baby girl Andalyn is definitely getting bigger!

No comments: