I'm getting bigger by the minute. I don't think I've had a picture taken of me while pregnant, but perhaps I should think about getting one on here. Especially since I've decided that today, this very day, I am officially oversized and pregnant.
Thank goodness I'm not working and I'm able to take it easy a bit. It's so nice. Today my day consisted of going to the bank, the dry cleaners, and to my mom's to hang out with her. The hardest thing I think I did all day was make cookies and give the dog a bath all in the same hour. Phew!
Yesterday Michael and I were conjecturing what we'd wear if we were superheroes. He said he'd wear his favorite Dickey shorts (of course--he loves his shorts--even in the winter), and I've decided that as of right now, if I were a pregnant superhero, I'd proudly represent all the pregnant women out there by sporting my favorite oversized t-shirt (Michael's) and too small pajama pants (that have undoubtedly had to do a little stretching as of late.)
I'm off to bed, just awaiting another beautiful summer day full of house managing tasks, which I'm seriously loving right now. Who knew staying home could be so nice? I actually have time for folding laundry and cooking! (I know, I know...I'll say something much different when our little one arrives and I'm no longer sleeping.)
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right when you'll be wanting an excuse NOT to do the dishes or cook you'll have one. Lucky you!! ;) In my opinion, just having a baby to hold is excuse enough!!
Post a Comment