So when I got this email from Daniel, I was so happy to see how well he understands you:
Look guys, I'm not trying to assume that you think this is as cool as I do.
Because, frankly, it's rather nerdy.
I was originally just going to send it to Lisa, but then Beth said she wanted to see.
And then, I figured I might as well include everyone...
So, I'm borrowing Michael's really nice Mt. Bike.
Which I've been sure to be super anal about, just like Mikey would want.
Recently, I've had the opportunity to use some birthday money, and an inordinate amount of time*, to turn it into a 'tribute' bike.
(*just ask Laura... I did a complete tear down, OCD clean, and rebuild)
Yup, I've 'pimped my ride' (sorta -more of a prototype, really).
Without further ado, I attach for your viewing pleasure;
"THE HULK"
1 comment:
That is awesome!
Post a Comment