Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I miss you.
I have so much I want to tell you, but perhaps I'm too tired to get out anything effective. Remember how we finally learned that when we're tired it's better to just not talk to each other and go to sleep? I think tonight is one of those nights. If you were actually here, I'd do just that. I wouldn't talk, but I sure would cuddle. And so would Harry.
Here are some pictures of the past week or so....Can you believe our child? A shining light, she is.
Here we are at the Wiggles concert...I asked Connor if he wanted to use your ticket. He was grateful. Just as cute as I told you it would be. Andi was starstruck. She danced, of course, and Scott even got to shake Murray's hand!
You could never comprehend how many you've effected.
Here's Cambri and Andi at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, right by our house. It was good to be back in the 'hood. I miss it a lot. ....I feel so displaced right now, but that's another story for another time.
Your girl forever~
No comments:
Post a Comment