Monday, April 19, 2010

Michael's run

This weekend Michael was able to check "run a half marathon" off his list. He trained hard and made it happen. We were so proud.
Grandma Cathi came with Andi and I to see him run through Liberty Park, and then to see him at the finish line at the Gateway.
Tara, Bethany, Jesse, Daniel, and even Isaac all showed up throughout the race day to help support Michael. I know Michael really appreciated their support and presence.
So proud of him.
Here's a few pictures of the day and the weekend: (They're out of order, but you get the point.)
Here's Andi at Grandma Cathi's this Sunday. What a babe!

Michael's "pink flamingo" now displays the precious medal won:


















The poster I forgot to bring to the race!...

Cousin Tara with the runner:


















Daddy and Andi at the water fountain at the Gateway:














Here's Michael running away at Liberty Park: (I had a hard time getting this, so hopefully he's visible in the picture.)














The cake I worked way too hard for...But it was good:

Michael, Cathi, and Andi at the finish line:

No comments: